Air pollution has been a major issue especially for due to the growing industries. It’s  the harmful particles that are released into the atmosphere such as SO2. It also damages our health, causing diseases such as cancer. However, there are ways in our daily lives that would help reduce the pollution, for example, taking the bus and turn off devices when they aren’t being used. Little things in our daily lives can help make a change towards a better atmosphere for everyone.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Air Pollution by Amy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Daniel M, 3 months ago

Dear Amy :
    I am sad about your post, “Air Pollution,” because it shows how much pollution is present in this world. It makes me sad to see how many tons of pollution are released into the atmosphere destroying our environment.
    One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “ It also damages our health, causing diseases such as cancer. ” I think this is terrible because with all this pollution, many people could be getting sick just because of pollution. For all we know, pollution could be the cause for most diseases.
    Another sentence that I liked was: “ Little things in our daily lives can help make a change towards a better atmosphere for everyone.” This stood out for me because it shows people can help with pollution.
    Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time, I was in Florida and it was cloudy for more than a week. This was all because there was a coffee plant nearby releasing pollution. This mixed with the wind to make it cloudy and cold/ hard to breath.
    Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you address important issues. Also, not many people in politics address these issues making them more important to me.

2. Armaan S. 3 months ago

Dear Amy

I am pleased with your post, “Air Pollution” because I too agree that pollution is a major issue in the world. It sends a harmful particle into our air and can affect us. I think it will affect our health and land in our world.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “It’s the harmful particles that are released into the atmosphere such as SO2.” That shows SO2 is harmful and there is too much of it in our world.

Another sentence that I agreed with was: “It also damages our health, causing diseases such as cancer.” This stood out for me because it affects our health in a major way. I don’t want this to keep on happening.

Your post reminds me of our world today because in places like China there is a lot of pollution. It hurts a lot of people and I don’t want to see people suffer from it.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your topic is very interesting and has a lot of things I can relate to. I hope to see your next post.

3. Saul 3 months ago

Crazy how we breathe this air and not knowing how dirty it is.