The issue I am discussing in my video are the Myanmar refugees. They are a group of refugees from Myanmar who have been treated unfair in the last decade. They have escaped from the violence that they have witnesses and have crossed borders into Bangladesh, India, China, and many more countries seeking help. They are all in terrible conditions, all suffering from starvation, disease, and dehydration. No one is taking care of them and their problems aren’t being discussed. No one should be treated so badly no matter what and these refugees are being harassed everyday even though they are innocent. Making this video helps me take part in the issue by spreading awareness of the abuse they go through.

Before starting this project, I knew that they have fled persecution from the Myanmar government and are living in poor conditions. After research on these refugees, I learned about the horrifying things that has happened to them. Many were killed and the stories are never ended. I also learned that there are donation websites that gives aid to these refugees along with agencies who bring them the care they need.

Unit 3 Project Submission (Mar 26, 2018 at 8_00 PM)

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Myanmar Refugees by Sheikh is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.