,

Poverty is a major issue that exists within society. It is the state of being extremely poor and lacking necessities. Families around the world struggle from not having water, food, and shelter.

I am passionate about this issue because many people need to be informed about the severity of poverty. It hurts children, which are the future of the society. The families in poverty are not getting much aid and they desperately need help.

Before research, I knew that many suffered from poverty. I have seen the pictures of hunger in children and how skinny many of them became. After researching about poverty, I have recognized that many families are in poverty while there are billionaires with plenty of money. In the United States, there are still plenty of families that are in poverty due to expensive housing and taxes.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Poverty: A problem worldwide by Eric is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Khan 1 week ago

This video is really helpful and it relates to our blog post which also focuses on poverty in New York. Poverty is a really limiting factor in peoples lives.

2. Zacharia 1 week ago

This is a great video. I made a similar video and really believe it is important that we get the word out. Watch my video at
    https://povertynyc702223502.wordpress.com/2019/05/07/poverty-in-nyc/. Us students need to stick together especially because we have similar goals.