The issue I am passionate about is LGBTQ rights and discrimination. I’m very passionate about this because they deserve to be treated like human beings. They deserve to have an end to unfair treatment because they love in a “different” way. Having friends that are gay and such it’s not fair anyone is treated less for what they are.

I knew about the discrimination and little laws that partook to help them reach equality. However, now I kno

w how big discrimination truly is. It’s not a small number like I thought, people had to struggle a lot in the past. I also learned that gay marriage is legal and other laws are being used to protect them. An interesting fact I learned is that 1 out of every 10 people is gay, which I find very interesting.

CC BY-SA 4.0 LGBTQ rights by Samantha is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.