The issue of discussion is wealth disparity in America. The passion for this issue comes from seeing the effect the problem on its victims. The massive wealth disparity gives the privileged even more power, in return further harming those born into poverty. Before the beginning of the project I knew that the wealth disparity in America was gigantic, and was a great impact on the lives of the impoverished, further contributing to the problem of poverty in America. After studying my topic I gained a greater perspective on the problem by finding visual representations of the gap, and I also learned of the rate at which the disparity is growing. Previously I did not realize the rate of disparity was increasing as quickly as it is, but after examination of the evidence I found, it became clear that wealth disparity is a growing problem.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Problem that is Wealth Disparity in America by James is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.