I am passionate about sexism because I have seen so many women put through so many horrible things. There is so much that women go through that most men don’t have to worry about and so many things that women aren’t included in that men are. This is why I’m passionate about the issue.

I knew the fundamentals of the issue like how sexism was the discrimination based on a person’s gender and how it could really affect anyone, but the victims were usually the women and girls. I also knew that there was unfair treatment between the males and females in today’s society. This is what I knew about the issue before starting the project.

I now understand more about the unfair treatment between the males and females like how the females earn a salary that is about $10,000 dollars less than what the average man makes and how sports channel cover only approximately 2% of women’s sports while covering about 98% of mens sports. I also know that the possible allies of the issue are feminists and politicians. This is what I now know about the issue.

Photo by michael pollak

CC BY-SA 4.0 Putting an end to Sexism by Shunnosuke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.