My topic is the “The lack of a Proper Computer Science/Coding Class in Schools Throughout the United States“. It is basically about how many schools throughout the United States do not provide proper education in using technology, a part of the future. This is a problem because there are more and more jobs opening up yearly for the technology industry but there are not enough people in the field to fill up said jobs. The reason I chose this topic is because technology is something that I take interest in. I’d like to have an actual Computer Science class in my school where we are taught how to program in numerous languages.

What I previously knew about the topic was that there was a disconnect between the number of jobs and the number of graduates in the Computer Science field. I knew this problem existed throughout schools in the United. I however, did not know how often this problem occurred and the magnitude of the disconnect between the number of graduates and the number of jobs available.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The lack of a Proper Computer Science/Coding Class in Schools Throughout the United States by Murtaza is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.