The issue that this video is about is abortion. Abortion is the removal of the fetus through medicine or surgery. This topic is usually directed toward women because they are the ones who usually request for an abortion if they want to abort the child. This topic is extremely serious due the controversy surrounding the topic. Abortion will endanger the child because the child would be the one that is removed. But without the choice of abortion, women would lose control over their reproductive systems.

I knew the general basics such as what abortion was, who it was affecting when I started this project. After this researching abortion, I found out alternatives and solutions to abortion along with gaining knowledge of statistics of who supported abortion. In addition, after the topic, my views of the topic greatly expanded as I have knowledge of what solutions should be used and exposure to both sides of the argument.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Abortion by Sophia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.