The world was created by the big bang and the chemicals of space not by god or any other fantasized theories. This topic in particular interests me the most because everyday i think to myself “ were humans placed on this planet or were we created by the very planet on which we live?”. This makes me wonder how all beings including the earth itself came to be.

I would love to know how and when this world really came to be ? I would also love to know who were the very first humans and how was every living thing on this planet was made. Stephen Hawking once said that the Big Bang occured from the laws of gravity and not from the divine hands of god. He also said the big bang was inevitable because there is a law such as gravity the universe will and can create itself from nothing

CC BY-SA 4.0 The creation of life by Adelphe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.