Gun violence happens all over the country, one occurrence is too many. There have been many school shootings going on. We as a country need to do better to limit the amount of gun violence to a minimum so we can make sure that school shootings cease and no more innocent lives have to be taken. School is a place for me to learn, I don’t want to be paranoid while trying to get my education.

A lot of people may notice but not stand up and speak out about what is taking place today.Something that has been very harmful and very sad that many lives have been taking in school shootings.Far as many students being taken.From teachers to students and other staff.People are getting more and more guns into school buildings.It’s not fair to the students nor too the parents who lose their child just by them going to school..Aren’t students supposed to be safe in a school environments.Students go to school to learn and get an education.How is this fair to the ones who lose a friend,daughter,role model.School shootings are becoming more and more of a affect on today’s society.Why is it far that the people who are shooting schools up are allowed to walk free.I honestly feel that it is all not FAIR.How can these people who are shootings schools up be able to walk free,or not be killed for taking away so many lives of students who did no harm to anyone at all.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Not being noticed by Nyazia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Chris 6 months ago

Good way to explain your opinion and facts about the worldwide movement #BlackLivesMatter