If there were less guns there would be less violence. Guns are everywhere you can get guns off the streets for a cheap price. Way to many people are getting killed just by guns. Roughly 11,961 murders committed with guns in 2016 alone. Just imagine how many murders were committed in the past 10 years using firearms alone. The numbers of gun use is extremely high and has always been. Yes, some people do use guns for hunting or to protect themselves or what not but now a days people also use guns to kill people for no reason. The government is passing laws which is making it so much easier for young teens to get ahold to them with no problem. Guns are being put into the hands of maniacs who go off and shoot schools up and kill hundreds of innocent people. Even now with all the school shootings they’re trying tp pass laws for teachers to carry guns AT SCHOOL ! Which is totally not necessary. Some teachers are actually agreeing to carry guns. They’re not thinking about how some students would feel uncomfortable or scared because they have guns. We should be able to go to school and not have to look over our shoulder because our teacher has a gun. Sometimes school is the safest place for some students. I’m such an anti-gun person. I hate those things. If we actually take a stand on getting guns taken away we could get so far with that.

CC BY-SA 4.0 LESS GUNS = LESS VIOLENCE by Kovu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.