I was always curious about who created the planet earth. What was here before human beings were present. Everyone typical way of thinking is common and off rip most people would say god created the planet earth. That god started and continued mankind and all the resources located on the planet earth. I was always so curious as to how did god start the planet earth. Earth didn’t just appear out of nowhere something had to happen to create something that is now called the planet earth. Getting more deep into the topic how were everything on earth included as in resources that support us that live in the planet earth. God didn’t just appear out of thin air and say let’s call this the planet earth and let everything on the earth create its own name. Knowledge made up the world creating variates of items that make up us on the planet earth and the planet earth itself. Knowledge teaches us the way of life. Everyone has their own particular knowledge thats what makes up your own way of thinking. Having our own way of thinking helps us live out different lifes on the planet earth.I don’ t know much but what i do know is that god came and sacrificed his life for the human race that lead to future development of the earth.

What i would like to know is what was present on the earth before god was here. This would be important because the stories that are told could actually be false. For generations and generations were passing on myths that probably never happen before. I would wanna know when was the earth discovered how many decades back does this world go? Did god create this world by himself? This is important because people would wanna know where they came from where their ancestors came for and how they were even thought up to be something present in this world contributing life.

Stephen Hawkins recently passing away had a theory that god did not create the world. God didn’t create the world because nothing was necessary to create the world. Over time the world became what it is this present day. Of course technology and different resources were invented over time but the earth formed itself. Stephen had once wroteBecause there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing,”. I agree with the quote because it describes the exact information i was looking for to support my questions that were asked. Most myths are not true comparing different situations on how the earth was created but god did not create the world. The world we know goes through changes over time creating different landscapes or islands that were never present before. Erosion is the process of eroding or being eroded by wind, water, or other natural agents.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Desiring God by Kayla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.