Black lives matter is an international activist movement, originating in the African American culture. this movement stands up for our rights, police brutality and speaks out on everything else that isn’t right in the world and goes unannounced. when i say unannounced, i mean not getting the recognition that it deserves. This movement has been so successful because a lot of people agree with champagne and just want to stand up for what you believe in. this movement is so incredible because many people wish they could speak on how african americans are done but they can’t do it alone and this is the right champagne if you are looking for support from people who has the same beliefs as you. The champagne also gives you the courage to speak out and act on an issue with or without somebody you never know what or who will be supporting you.

African Americans were getting mistreated terribly since slavery but on July 28, 1868 the fourteenth amendment was ratified a little after the civil war was over the slaves were let free. the amendment outlaws all slavery and demands that everyone is treated like a human. the african american race was overjoyed with this amendment and the choice to let blacks be free. African Americans thought this would finally be the chance to get equal rights but they were wrong.

Law or not, our world will never be racism free. the times have changed a lot from 1868 to 2018 but they have some of the same traits. the citizens are stuck in their ways and parents are teaching kids the difference from two races. everyone should know about the difference between races and who they are but if you teach kids to love everyone and skin color doesn’t matter at a young age the world would be a better place. believe that people are treated so differently just because the color of your skin. some days i wish we were all blind and could only meet people with our brains and heart. no eyes, no descriptions so you can see how you get along with a person before you physically see what they look like.

police have killed 265 people in 2018 already and it’s only march. It’s sad because not all of these people are black but a handful are. all lives should matter not just black. I understand black lives because we are the main race targeted. we have never had the same rights as anyone else. it’s just so depressing that the world is so divided like this. we need to all come together and love our people because we are all children of god. brothers and sisters terminating one another. It’s hard to put an end to racism and segregation when the president of our country even does it. He banned a certain race from coming into the USA. It’s just sad that the same issue has been occurring since slavery and it’s never going to end. Let’s just do our part and continue to stand up for what we believe in.

CC BY-SA 4.0 black lives matter by Jasmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Draper 7 months ago

Black lives matter isn’t only about the murder of black people. It’s more than that. It’s about blacks as a whole being treated as equals. There are a lot of debates on what if Trayvon Martin or any of the other victims were white. I chose to respond to this because it relates to my piece on gun control. Guns have a big impact on black lives. A lot of black lives have been taken due to the lenient gun laws.

2. Draper 7 months ago

3. Draper 7 months ago

Black lives matter isn’t only about black people being murdered. It is more than that. It’s more about blacks being treated as equals. There’s a lot of debate on what if Trayvon Martin or any of the other victims were white. I chose to respond to this because it related to my piece about gun control. Guns have a big effect on black lives. And many black lives have been taken due to the lenient gun laws.

4. Naja 7 months ago

Good way to explain to us more about black live matter and what you believe.