Gun control can be explained in many different ways but, teens speak everywhere across the United States saying why gun control is so important to them . “I’m here to make people hear my voice and make gun laws stricter. I march for the people in my city who have been killed, ” says Gaia Green from Houston Texas. “I want to feel safe in my own school and my own country, ” says, Sierra Herman from Ralston, New Jersey. We should care about gun control because me, personally, I shouldn’t have to worry about how quickly I get to safety within the school or, what high administration will kick me out of the school for protesting for what I feel is right. The next generations of our country need to take a stand in what we believe in and make our learning enviorment a better place, this change can start with us.  

Photo by 5chw4r7z

CC BY-SA 4.0 Teens Take A Stand For Gun Control by Jade is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jacobi 6 months ago

This blessed me

2. Jacari 6 months ago

Your post was nice, you gave good reasoning and also included personal examples.

3. Kovu 6 months ago

I totally agree this!! we should be able to learn in peace and not be worried about someone shooting out of nowhere.

4. Carlos 6 months ago

Good to see that all ages are taking partof th8s movement

5. Jacari 6 months ago

6. A'Naia 6 months ago

You did a great job jade. You explained things perfectly and I feel that you knew things that you were talking about.