,

This is a story of my family dynamic and love. A story where my father had a serious back pain where doctors here couldn’t do anything about. My father could not work at all, so it was very rough for us to live here and pay rent. We decided to go back to Guatemala, without knowing if we were able to come back to the USA since we were undocumented. It is an experience that I will never forget that happened in my life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Its Going To Be Alright by Aida is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Angeles 1 year ago

Dear Aida,
    Thank you for showing this beautiful story and I say beautiful because you can see how much you and your family loves your dad and support him. I can tell that at the beginning of the comic, it was a bit rocky and hard for you and your family but you guys managed to make it work and that is true love right there. About your drawings, they are beautiful. Your drawings were very clearly and that was awesome.