1. David 5 months ago

Dear Cristina,

I really like your piece. I did not know this about you, so I learned something new about you. It sucks that the other students used to judge you just because you were from Oakland. I really like that you did not let that bother you and you were proud to be from Oakland. I’m glad you did not stay in San Fransisco because you got to meet us and we got to meet you.

2. Author
    Cristina Velaco 5 months ago

😭😭😭 I’m sorry for everything princess , but some times it’s necessary to move on, I know how strong and smart you are and that’s why all this time living together I am very proud of you and I want you to know I will always be with you no matter what because I love you, much love your mom.

3. Angela 5 months ago

Dear Cristina,

I really enjoyed your piece because I learned something new about you. You are a strong person and I know this piece can connect to many people who have been through the same things and maybe even think differently Thank you for sharing this part of your life. ily.

• Angela