1. Cristina 3 weeks ago

Dear Drea,
    Your comic was well organized and hella colorful! I’m happy and proud of you because you overcame your fear and ended up having a dope opportunity. I love how you got the chance to kick it with kids, I know you love working with them and can’t wait to see you working with kids in the future. I hope through this comic you see that doing something new can be scary at first, but don’t let that stop you from experiencing new things. Happy that you got to share this little journey with us.

2. Angeles 4 weeks ago

I love how you first talked about how scared you were to travel by yourself and to a place that you have never visited before. I can connect with that as well because the first time I went camping in 8th grade, I felt home sick. I didn’t know how to make myself not feel that way because it was my first time away from home and my parents but I’m glad that you found something that you can enjoy. I’m glad that you went and had a great time. Thank you for sharing this with us.

3. Lisseth 4 weeks ago

Dear Andrea,
    I LOVE YOUR COMIC. It’s so cute! I can clearly understand each panel & how you felt in your time in Costa Rica. That is so cool that you got to volunteer at a school over there & be around the kids, since you love kids and want to work with kids in the future. I hope to see more of your work in the future, keep it up!