1. Cristina 3 weeks ago

Dear Arely,
    I like how you showed us the emotions/feelings you had before and after your niece was born. It helped me a lot in being able to identify how you were feeling about a new baby who is now part of your life. This was a beautiful comic, thank you.

2. Andrea 4 weeks ago

Dear Arely,
    Beautiful comic ! I enjoyed reading your comic. I was able to picture the love you have for your niece. I could relate to this feeling. Your last panel is what really stood out to me because it proved how much you love your niece. Good job !

3. Jocelin 4 weeks ago

Dear Arely,
    Thanks for your beautiful comic, I look forward to seeing your next post. I really liked how you you put your feelings in your comic, I can tell how much you love destiny.!

4. Lisseth 4 weeks ago

Dear Arely,
    I enjoyed looking at your comic because I can relate to when I met nephew for the first time. I like how you involved color, to show the happiness you felt. You did a great job! I hope to see more of your work in the future.