1. Saul 4 months ago

Dear Chava,

I really wnjoyed your comic memoir “Making Up”.
    It really showed how fearless and supportive you are as a person but as a brother as well. I can relate to you so much in a way that I think we have the same life. I liked your comic for because knowing that you are the middle brother out of all, you showed your maturity and took the role of the bigger brother which is something very important which can help you in life. I really enjoyed reading your comic and I look forward towards reading more of your work. Well, peace dude.

2. Nina 4 months ago

Dear Salvador,
    I like how you write about your relationship with your brothers. You show that no matter what happens between you guys, family will always win and ya’ll stick together no matter what. I hope to have something like that with my own brothers, but i’m afraid we are too apart at this moment. I am glad there’s something all of you enjoy and can do together to be happy!

3. Vesna 4 months ago

Dear Chava,

I liked the concept of your comic. I can relate as to when me and my brothers fight we don’t talk. Rather than soccer we play basketball or a game of 2k to settle disputes. Thank you for sharing this piece.

P.S. Had to post twice cause I didn’t log in the first time.

Vesna Sot

4. Vesna Sot 4 months ago

Dear Chava,

Vesna Sot

5. Lis 4 months ago

Hello Salvador,
    Thank you for showing your memoir comic. It helps understand Family Dynamic, of how although brothers may have problems, they must stick together because they are family. It also shows the lense of love, that although you and your brothers argue, at the end of the day the love that you have is greater than any anger towards them. Great comic, look forward to seeing more from you.
    -Lis

6. Lisseth 4 months ago

Dear Salvador,
    I like your comic, its short and cute. I like how by playing soccer, all of you guys forgot about the problem going on with you all. You know how to draw, I hope to see more of your posts in the future. Keep it up!