1. Nina 4 weeks ago

Dear yahaira,
    this is such an interesting piece you have created. It must have been hard to separate with you mom, to such a far place for a long time. I would have been so terrified. I also like how you added your mom’s thought about the situation. I hope you guys have reconnected in some way, and that you women are making memories together.

2. Lisseth 4 weeks ago

Dear Yahaira,
    I like your comic because it was easy and clear to understand. You draw really good, and I can see how you were really feeling when your mom had leave. I hope I see more of your work in the future.

3. Lilian 4 weeks ago

Dear Yahaira,
    I enjoyed reading your comic. Thank you for sharing this part of your life. I taught your comic was organized and descriptive. I liked that you mentioned you thoughts about your mom leaving and that your mom also said how she wished she could’ve brought you with her. I look forward to seeing more of your writing and drawings.

4. Eva 4 weeks ago

I want to see your piece better… Can you edit by making the photo larger?

Yahaira 4 weeks ago

Done Ms.Oliver, I hope you can read it now. 🙂