1. Jessika 4 months ago

Dear Angela, I enjoyed reading your comic. I liked how you showed that you loved doing make up. It is amazing how you are growing up doing what you wana do.

2. Saul 4 months ago

Dear Angela,

I enjoyed reading your comic. It showed how passionate you are about art and make up. From which mixing these two, comes up your amazing work. I hope you keep persuading your passion and hope you get far and follow your dreams from doing what you do and love the most.

Sincerely
    -Saul Martinez

3. Cristina 4 months ago

Dear Angela,
    Your story about how you became drawn to makeup is very interesting. I’m proud that your passion for art that was once on a piece of paper, turned into a passion that’s now on your face and now you have others that get inspiration from you. AKA FANZZZZ AKA ME.
    I look forward to you doing my makeup on prom as well as seeing more of your drawings cause you’re really good at it. I LOVE YOU.

TAG TEAM OR NO TEAM !!