1. Lisseth 1 year ago

Dear Esme,
    Your comic is so nice! You have some really dope art skills and your cursive writing is really nice. I really like the baby shower panel, because you drew all the baby things so cute! The last panel is really dope too & it showed a lot of graphic weight. I can relate on your comic, because I felt the same with my nephew.

2. Daniela 1 year ago

Dear Esme,
    This comic is very creative. I love your simple yet interesting drawings. Thanks for sharing this story through pictures. Hope to see more comics from you.

3. Nina 1 year ago

Dear Esme,
    I love this comic of yours. Writing about someone that brings you joy is wonderful. I hope to be that happy as you sound when I become an aunt. also, looking at his real photo, he’s such a handsome young boy!

4. Jovana 1 year ago

Hello Esme, Thanking for sharing your comic. I really like your art skills. My favorite panel was the 5th panel because you put graphic wieght into it and surrounded your baby nephew with a dark background. I also really like the special effect letters in cursive. Thank you for sharing and hope to see more drawings from you on youth voices.