My name is Fernando. I’m 19 years old. I was born June 26,1998. I was born in the Bronx, which is where I’m currently living.When i was little I was in school and I saw a kid get bullied and I helped him.It made me realize that people make other people feel bad.I have never lived anywhere but the Bronx.
What  I like to do in school is learn math and how math is used in the real world for example math helps a lot when you budgeting . In school I’m good at writing essays.When I get out of school I like to go hang out with my friends for a little.I also like to go home and start my homework. I’m particularly good at making friends.I got this way because i’m good at communicating with people.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Come read the hottest thing in the streets by Fernando is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.