Yeah.. i was bullied, the girl everyone think is pretty… well not everyone. I always wondered what was the bullies purpose, what did they get out of picking on other kids. especially me. I didn’t bother anyone. Never did but i was the target i guess. Maybe they didn’t get any attention at home that’s why they felt the need to cause it at school and make the next child feel like shit. Now and days bullying is in so many different ways but with me i feel its just was because. When i tell people this they don’t believe me still to this day my mom gets upset because i didn’t tell her. I just felt like what was telling a anyone going to do? I really don’t talk about it much but its always in the back of my head. Always.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Another One About Bullying. by Lataya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Priscilla 1 month ago

Lataya,
    Your experience is similar to that of many other people. But you should be aware to not oppress your feelings because, no matter what, there will always be someone there to help you out. Just know that you are not alone.