America’s biggest problem is gun control. It is stricter laws for dress code at my school then the laws for purchasing a “AR”. Main problem is; why is it even necessary for an American citizen to being able to own an assault rifle? Okay, yeah people need to be able to protect themselves in case their life might be put in danger out of nowhere. I get that, but is an assault rifle necessary to “protect” yourself? In my opinion, no it should only be used in the military. A pump action shotgun or a pistol is more than enough to scare a burglar out of your house or stop one from stealing your purse in a dark alley. If laws for guns become stricter that only shotguns and pistols can be purchased with tougher background checks with physiological evaluations, this can fix the gun control issue and lower the amount of school shootings that happens in the country.

CC BY-SA 4.0 America’s Biggest Domestic Problem by Arron is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. LaDaysha 6 months ago

I completely agree with your argument and I feel like many of us as citizens should not own guns because just with owing a gun many are already in danger.

2. Nestor 6 months ago

I agree with you because no one should be able to own a gun if they have some metal issue.

3. Tishia 6 months ago

I totally agree with you on this.

4. Kaden 6 months ago

I completely understand the point of view that this person is coming from and i agree also with that. My perspective on how to handle the safety situation is we need more security in schools and yes make it harder to obtain a assault rifle style weapon.