I am Kayla. It’s important to know that I am one of the best people you will ever meet in life.There’s a lot that comes with me as a person. I was born in the Bronx, in St. Barnabas Hospital. A turning point that happened in my life was when I crashed my car. I didn’t get hurt bad but there were minor injuries. That changed my life tremendously in many ways, making me look at life in a different perspective. I’ve lived in a few different locations in the past decade. I’ve mostly lived in the Bronx most of my life but for about 4 years I lived in Long island.

What I like to do in school is study. I love science – it’s one of my best

subjects – but I hate math. I’ve always been terrible at math. After school most of the time I’m on the clock and working at the sneaker store, keeping myself occupied. I enjoy helping others out in school when help is necessary. Everybody is the same to me. No matter who it is i wouldn’t have a problem helping out. In school I like to keep to myself and stay out of trouble because in my previous school years, I screwed up, and now I’m making up for all the time missed. I used to get into many fights and i wasn’t intrigued in school.I used to be more of an aggressive girl until one day I woke up and decided to change my life for the better.

I enjoy earning money after school and on the weekends. I’m particularly good at communicating. I’ve always had a way with words. I’m very persuasive. I can convince most people to do things they wouldn’t have thought of doing in life.  I got this way through my life experiences and by working on myself as a individual; by changing the way I viewed life. My attitude was horrible and the way I treated people was very unfair. If I wanted to be successful in life I knew I had to change myself into a more developed woman, which I knew I could be.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The Real Kayla by Kayla is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.