Hello everyone,

I’m a senior high school student at Life Academy High School, and I’m currently working on my senior project and my research question is: Can excessive use of social media contribute to addictive behaviors (drugs, tobacco, alcohol) or mental health issues? This survey will really help out my research in answering my question, Also this only for high school students. Thank You!

https://tinyurl.com/ycs28zsn

CC BY-SA 4.0 Can social media affect teens? by Jovana is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Cesar 4 months ago

I totally agree

2. Emiliy 6 months ago

Studies have been done that link use of social media with increased severity of symptoms of depression. Additionally there is the legal complications and risks of using social media. Basically the dangers are excessive and no one in the real world would wear this information on their clothing while walking around, which is what a social media account is doing.