Streat life is a book with many Adventures and irony. Victor is a boy who meats lots of sad moments. The part where he sees his uncle get killed in front of him, or how is friend smiley gets killed over a fight between gangs.Victor experienced lots of fun times too, like when he got accepted to college and came back to help his family. Personally, I think the best part was when he got to his senses and stopped hanging out with his gang members and focuses more on school.There are lots of lessons that I learned from this book like never be peer pressured by your friends, like when Victor’s Gang met the rival Gang than the peer-pressured each other to fight.I recommend this book to everyone who wants to understand about boys who struggle to succeed in  Oakland.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Streat Life by Alaa is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.