To the YV community, this is my response to the Warm-Up for English class today. We are studying Shakespeare’s Othello and exploring the theme of appearance versus reality.

***************************

Dear Bestfriend,

Hey girl how’s your honeymoon, I hope your having a great time and hope this letter will not disturb your trip. I stopped by your house to check on your chihuahuas and water the plants like I promised to do when you were gone,but I found out that your chihuahuas ran away.I don’t know how you are going to take this but I’m doing a search party to find all your 8 chihuahuas before you arrive. Just to let you know, I suspect that your dogs left because they miss you and it’s been a while since they have seen you and I guess they went to look out for you. Your chihuahuas ant time to spend with you and do fun activities so I believe they ran away because they must of believe that you have abandoned them. As your friend I’m committed into doing whatever it takes to bring them back home but I know you live your dogs deeply, and so I wanted to inform you this incident.

With much love,

Amelia Mendoza

CC BY-SA 4.0 Unexpected Class assignment by Amelia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.