1. Khlood 1 year ago

Dear Rodrigo
    I really liked your comic book.It was very interesting and i also like how you mixed Family Dynamics and Love together it was a good mix and family should always have that mix with them. I really liked the part where you said ” Yea I Know all we need now is mom to be a happy family” being with your mom and dad is gonna really complete your story. I also liked the fact that you reunited with your family hope i get a chance to reunite with my parents as well. Thanks for writing hope to see what you plan to post in the future. Keep up with the posting its very unique.

2. Luis 1 year ago

Dear Roger,

I liked your comic dude. I thought it was pretty cool to finally reunite with your family after not seeing them for years. One panel that stood out to me was the plane. I saw how much effort you into drawing it. It looks alright. I look forward to more comics from you.