1. Stephanie 2 years ago

Hey Saul,

I really liked your piece because it made me smile since I can totally imagine this in my head. Anyway, your picture of the broken arm was really good. I like that you talk about the bond that you and your brother have and how the love between you two created this love that you have for soccer. I could sort of relate to your comic because that is how my brother was with me, he’s what got me to like soccer. Maybe that’s why I really like your comic, which means its really good!!

Love,
    Stephanie

2. David 2 years ago

Dear Saul,

I really like your piece because you talk about your brother and that has to do with family dynamics and you also talk about love and how you love soccer. I only wished that you still enjoyed playing in the rain like you used to. I want to hear more from you life experiences. Pues chido guey.

3. Gerardo 2 years ago

I like the way that you didn’t use sort of like a box on your last drawing. Also I like the story that you shared with your brother on how you started to play.