1. Nina 4 weeks ago

Hey Esthefany,
    I like how you write about one tradition you have and enjoy with your family. I have some too, but sometimes I feel we are slowly loosing them, I hope you hold onto yours. Family and the traditions we do, are important and what makes them unique and fun. they bring joy and everyone together which is cool. Family is everything.

2. Stephanie 1 month ago

Hey Esthefany,

I was really entertained by your comic because of how you expressed the importance of family. This stood out to me because I can relate to it and the way our families celebrate and spend time together is similar. I also noticed that my family does the grape thing too where youre supposed to have 12 wished. I liked the vibe on your back page. The graphic weight is very obivous and it just feels like it would be such a good time hang out and start the year with your family who you love.

Love,
    Stephanie

3. Luis 1 month ago

Dear Esthefany,
    I really like how you’re really about your family like everyone else should be. I also like how you showed graphic weight on one of your panels as well. Everyone has different traditions and Im glad you shared yours to us so we can know how you celebrate. Good Job!