Street Life is a young people novel that introduces growing up in the hood while being influenced by gangs, violence, drugs and other things. My favorite part of the book is when Victor turns his life around and gets his P.H.D. I learned that it doesn’t matter where you start but what you do to get to where you want to be in life. I would recommend this book to people who need motivation in their life, those who want an example of someone who turned their life around became successful in life.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Da Hood by Eduardo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Zoe 5 months ago

Eduardo,
    This seems like an educational, yet inspiring book. I have not been exposed to many hardships in my life, so I think that reading this would be beneficial for me. I truly believe that with hard work and dedication you can achieve success, no matter the circumstances. It’s great that this book conveys that.
    Thanks for sharing an introduction to “Street Life”! I hope to read it soon.