1. Stephanie 4 months ago

Hi Vesna,

I had a pleasant time reading your comic because of the message you get across. By starting with a picture of someone working in the fields it instantly caught my eye. Then it was interesting to hear your moms story and how she’s a super mom for raising such great children! I was so happy at the end to find out that even if you were affected by something your mom experienced you were able to find your voice. I know you will use your voice make your mom very proud!

Love,
    Stephanie

2. Kris 4 months ago

Dear Vesna,
    Your piece is very interesting. I really enjoyed how you shared some of the ways you became more out going. I was very similar to you in the way that I didn’t express myself very well at all but as life went on I slowly got better at it even thought it’s still kind of a struggle at times. I look forward to seeing you post more of your creative work.