1. Miguel 9 months ago

Dear Oscar,
    This is a pretty cool comic with very good artwork put into it. I enjoyed it because it played into family dynamics and led to love despite what happened to your dad. I could relate to this in a few ways which makes it more interesting for me to look at. I had a situation with my uncle where he was injured, but at the end of the day our family was still together. Great artwork and keep up the good work.

2. Kris 9 months ago

Dear Oscar,
    I really enjoyed your comic because is shows how close you and your family are and how you guys help each other out especially when you dad was in the hospital. It is very similar with something that happened to me with my mom she was in the hospital and once she was out me and my family were closer than ever because we realized that things could have been worse. So i’m happy to see that everything is ok. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you seem to have very strong ideas so I look forward to seeing you post more.

3. Cesar 9 months ago

I like how you wrote about how you love your family and that’s something i could relate to.