1. Angie 2 months ago

Dear Miguel,
    It was fun to read your comic “not an actual representation of Miguel” it was pretty funny. But I liked the story you were trying to get at, that even though you and your brother would always argue you guys have learned to get along. Which is always a happy ending and that is usually what happens when you have older siblings.

2. Luis 2 months ago

Dear Miguel,

I’m glad that even though your relationship with your brother isn’t always positive, you still manage to have a good time. One part of you comic book that stood out to me was the buff dude you were talking to. I cannot really read what he is saying but I can only imagine him telling to get buff. Overall it was pretty cool.

3. Yahaira 2 months ago

Dear Miguel,
    I’m glad that even though your relationship with your brother isn’t always positive, you still manage to have a good time. At the end of the day, you guys are siblings and will have each other for the rest of your life. I don’t know how a sibling relationship is because I’m an only child but I do wonder how it would be if I had a sibling. By coming across your comic, I was able to know how about different sibling relationships. I can agree with you in enjoying the road trips because I also find them fun, seeing new people, a new environment.
    Thanks for writing.
    -Yahaira

4. Lilian 2 months ago

Dear Miguel,
    I enjoyed reading your comic. It was very nice and detailed. What stood out to me the most was, “In the end of the day we always have fun, and I’m glad to spend time with my family.” This stood out to me because it shows how important your family is to you. That you like spending time with them and have fun with them. This comic also connects to me because I like going to roadtrips with my family and spend time with them. Other people can also connect with your comic. Thanks for sharing this comic. I look forward to seeing more of your work.