The importance of education

Education is considered as a human right and everyone should have the opportunity to be educated, but yet so many can not afford it to go college.
Education is so important that as soon as we are born, our  parent start educating us about essential things, in fact education is a part of our life. Education is so much important for success in life, for the personal, social and economic development of the nation. Education empowers minds that will be able to conceive good thoughts and ideas.Education is only one thing that can remove corruption, unemployment, and environmental problems. I can go on and on, to give all factors that makes education one of the most important aspect of life, and yet so many of us can not afford a desired level of education because of how much expensive it is.

In today’s era, it is extremely important to know about the significance of a good education. Countries with higher education opportunities tend to have higher economic statistics than countries with lower education opportunities. Although the United States government tries its best, through scholarships, grants, loans and different form of financial assistance to lower income families to attend college, so many can’t afford the remaining amount. This happens  a lot of time with immigrants without paper who can not apply for jobs and have no or little financial income.
A good education does not simply consist of going to school or college but to be able to pay and be without debt by the time you graduate. We see so many intelligent students who have all the capacity to attend Ivy league schools, and very good schools but end up going to community college just because it is less expensive. This also create an inequality of opportunity, we have student with the ability to attend higher good schools and yet doors are shut because they cannot afford it.  

So many of us believe that everyone should have the opportunity to higher free education, but what we have to have in mind is the question of who is going to pay for it? Do we increases taxes? What can we do to, to have a free higher education and yet not over tax people?
The argument is whether or not we can find a way to have a free higher education without the government going in debt rather than if we should or should not have a free education. I believe that everyone wants an opportunity to attend school with the knowledge that they can achieve a desired level of education without worrying about the amount. We all have the right to education and Ib think it is time for us to find ways to help those who cannot afford schools, colleges or any type of education. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world Nelson Mandela”.
So if we want change, we must educate each and everyone, for a better future,country, individual, economy and a safe and better environment.

“Education.” Wikipedia, Wikimedia Foundation, 3 Mar. 2018, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education.

CC BY-SA 4.0 The values of education by Jessica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Samiul 2 months ago

I believe that education is important for everyone because that is the only thing help you in Career to become a successful man and that also try that some people can afford money in college so, I like your ideas and I agree with that

2. Mariana 2 months ago

I liked it a lot because you talked about education, which is something very few people have and I learned many good things with your article very well.

3. Abby 2 months ago

Jessica,
    I could tell house passionate you were about you topic, which was part of the reason I found it so interesting. After reading your article it made me disappointed in how expensive education is when its obvious how much we need it. Education is at the root of all change, and with everything going on in the world right now I believe we need all the great thinkers and change we can get. Your post made me think of the education and change that could help climate change. This article, https://en.unesco.org/themes/education-sustainable-development/cce , discusses the education that can go into teaching people and enacting change in our climate. Great post, I look forward to hearing more.

4. Cicely 2 months ago

Hello Jessica,
    I really enjoyed your piece on education. I especially agreed with your line, “So if we want change, we must educate each and everyone, for a better future,country, individual, economy and a safe and better environment.” Humanity as a whole can only progress when we have the means to do so. We need to be educated so we can make informed decisions and understand the world around us and the people around us. Here is a link to an article about why pursuing a higher education is so beneficial.
    https://study.com/articles/Why_Should_I_Seek_a_Higher_Education.html
    Good luck with your research!