the thing that follows me isnt scary yet it has fear behind it we see it move in the light out the corner of our eye and all we do is shrug. but once the light is gone once people see a glimpse in their mind they get scared and fear it. they shutter and shake and sometimes scream in fear as if it will affect it. but strangly i dont fear it if anything its my friend something to talk to and listen as its just like me through the days and nights. never really seen yet somehow always there its everywhere and yet is feared by all and i guess in a way i understand as i dont fear it nor do i worry about it since well all see it sooner or later and thats ok with me as i hope that ill be able to truly talk and know its thoughts. i wonder if you know her

CC BY-SA 4.0 guess who by Jack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.