1. Anna 8 months ago

Melissa, as a student that uses and is on youth voices (though I feel like you are currently a teacher so I’ll phrase my comment accordingly..) I think that this website allows us to see and learn about other student’s lives, situations, interests, abilities, etc. All we are missing is a major group of photographers and artists. The more diverse this website becomes the better. Sometimes I feel like there are only four schools on this site and it makes me a little sad. I personally am not a fan of learning with technology and sometimes commenting gives me grief with “invalid security token”, but it’s worth it to communicate with others. Your biggest challenge is selling it, I know there are a few kids in my class who are nine comments behind, grades don’t really seem to concern them, but you have to make them want to take part. My posts are a little lack luster because it’s been four weeks on the same topic, so just keep that in mind.