,

I am wild as hell

I like letting go

Being stress free

I dislike uptight people

I hate being uptight

I am wild because school restricts me

From being who I am

From who I️ want to be

I like escaping that environment

I like to just forget about

All the responsibility that is put on my shoulder

For no reason

I love living free

I am wild because you only live once

Life is short

No time to  be locked down with morals you do not believe in

I am wild because wild is fun

Everyone loves fun

Fun is more welcoming

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I’m___ As Hell by Esthefany is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Luis 1 year ago

Dear Esthefany
    You really described yourself on this poem and I know because I’ve known you for a while already. I like the way you wrote this with good details and good organization. Good Job

2. Jose 1 year ago

Dear Esthefany
    I am impressed with your work which is really amazing. A line that stood out to me was “No time to be locked down with morals you do not believe in.” I think this was a cool line because many people do or don’t do things because they are locked down like you said in things they don’t believe in but still follow it. I think it’s cool that you don’t follow morals that you don’t believe in, you follow what makes you happy and that’s amazing because not many people can do that.

3. Stephanie 1 year ago

Hi Esthefany,
    I really liked that this piece describes who you really are. I also believe that being wild is good and I’m glad you know you are wild because you feel like its fun. Also I liked that you do not let school and all the stress stop you from being you. Good job, I think its well written.