I’m stubborn as hell

So stubborn,

I don’t want to do what you say,

Whether you’re right or wrong

I’ll argue,

I’ll argue until I win the wrong

My way fits best

It’s always worked for me,

Little did I know that it would haunt me

I’ve become an asshole

I no longer care,

I like to make your day difficult

For I am not the one who can compare,

I got nothing to do

I don’t want to agree

I’ve become a wall so don’t try to argue with me,

Man,

I’m stubborn as hell

I just won’t listen,

I won’t change who I am.

CC BY-SA 4.0 “Why I’m Stubborn As Hell” by Jose is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nina 2 months ago

Dear Jose,
    I think that this member you have written is very strong and reflective. I am surprised as to how reflective and open you are about yourself and it is interesting to see. Reading this about you makes me wonder if there is a reason you have become stubborn. when you write, “I’ve become an asshole, I no longer care,” I hope that I doesn’t stay true for long, and that there are things you do care for. Not all arguments have to be bad, and its okay to be wrong sometimes. All in all, i truly thought that your piece of work was amazing!

2. Esthefany 2 months ago

hey Jose,
    I like how you yourself know that you are stubborn. I like how you said ” I do not want to agree with others” I can really connect to this because for me it is either the my way or the highway. I would get it if people saw this a you being difficult but I would see this as being strong. I do not think that being stubborn is a bad thing I think it’s actually a good thing because that way you have different views

3. Angel 2 months ago

Dear Jose,

One sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is “Why I’m stubborn as hell because I don’t want to agree with others Why I’m stubborn as hell because I can be like a wall”. I think this is a strong line because you compare your self to something that is hard to get pass threw and people who are stubborn get their way there everything no matter if they are right or wrong. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.