Why I’m Careful As Hell

I choose to be careful

I’m careful to not hurt others

I choose to be careful because I care

I care about what other people feel

I care on if I hurt them and

Care on what my actions cause on others

I’m Careful because I care

I care about myself

So I care about what I do

And care about how what I do affects me

I’m careful about my decisions

Because the decisions I make can

hurt me and others as well.

Because I care

I choose to be careful

Careful because I care

I care about how people feel

And how my actions can affect them.

I’m careful about things I do

I don’t like messing up because mess can hurt others

I choose to be careful

Careful because I care

I care about myself and I care about others.

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I’m Careful As Hell by Cristina is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. David 2 months ago

Dear Cristina,
    I am moved by your poem, “Why I’m Careful As Hell” because I appreciate that you care about others, and most important you care about yourself. I also like the flow of your poem. One part of your poem that stands out to me is the end because it shows how in order to care about others, you must care about yourself first. Your poem reminds me of the times when we are together because it really shows that you are careful and you always try to make others feel good and laugh. Thank you for posting this awesome poem about a part of your personality. I hope that you keep writing.

2. Angel 2 months ago

Dear Cristina,

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “I’m careful about my decisions Because the decisions I make can hurt me and others as well.”. I think this is a strong line because many people aren’t careful of their decisions. Not knowing that it can hurt others and you putting it out there can be helpful for people to read and reflect on what they do. How actions can affect others without someone knowing. I really like your piece of writing. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.