I express myself

In a way

No one else should be able to

Judge

Never the same thing

Twice

Always trying new things

Once

Art is what i’m

Capable of

And the reason I

Stand out

I express myself

Everyday i’m someone new

But i’m still just

Me

The way i look

Is the way i feel

And the stares i get

Are the reason

Why i’m artistic as hell

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I’m Artistic As Hell by Angela is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. David 5 months ago

Dear Angela,
    Your poem “Why I’m Artistic As Hell” is really powerful. I really like how you express yourself in a way that you like, and seems like you do not care about what others think about you. I like how you said that you are someone different everyday but you are still yourself. Keep being artistic as hell and keep making them awesome YouTube videos.

2. Nina 5 months ago

Dear Angela,
    I agree that you are very artistic, and a talented person. The pauses you make in your memoir are dramatic, and bring even more meaning to the words you write down. I totally agree when you say, ” Always trying new things, Once,” No harm come from trying something once. I like how you brush off, the words of haters and keep on painting with your words. See what I did there, lol. I actually really Liked this piece though. 🙂

3. Jessika 5 months ago

Dear Angela I enjoyed reading your poem of how you are really artistic and it is how you are able to express your self and not letting nobody judge you for who you are.

4. Oliver 5 months ago

Angela, This is an amazing poem and you really are an artist writing that. I love how deep these words are and how they catch you attention so well. I think it is ironic the poem is about being artistic and you are very artistic.