Many people think I’m mysterious.

Many people wonder what goes on in my life.

Many people will try to figure me out.

Many people think they have figured me out.

I shake my head.

Many people fail.

I am mysterious.

My sign is a mysterious scorpion.

I am mysterious.

Trust…

I don’t like the word trust.

I don’t like when I hear “it’s okay you can trust me”

I don’t like trusting people.

I have trust issues.

I hate trust.

People can turn around and stab me in the back at anytime.

So why trust if i can be mysterious.

Many people may think they can solve me like a puzzle.

I shake my head.

Because many people fail at this.

I am mysterious.

A mysterious SCORPION…..

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I am Mysterious as Hell by Aida is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Jennifer 2 months ago

Hey Aida,

I love how you wrote this in a form of a poem & how you choose a word that is unique, something that you do not hear about very often. While reading this I felt like I was talking to you directly because we have talked about this before. We have talked about how you do not trust a lot of people and hoe you are scare about this sometimes. I appreciate that you decided to write about something unique.

2. Angel 2 months ago

Dear Aida,
    I am interested by your post, “Why I am Mysterious as Hell”, because you wrote it like it was a poem and you talk about personal feelings. One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was: “Many people think they have figured me out. I shake my head.” I think this is an interesting sentence because you talk about different views of how people think about you. Another sentence that was interesting to me was: “I don’t like the word trust. I don’t like when I hear ‘it’s okay you can trust me’ I don’t like trusting people. I have trust issues. I hate trust.” This quote was interesting because sometimes its hard for people to trust others because of some situations they’ve been through in their life. Thanks for writing.

3. Khlood 2 months ago

Dear Aida
    loved you poem it was very strong and empional. Also I Know for a fact that there is someone in this world that will understand you.I like how you used this poem to get into your feelings. keep writing enjoyed this so much.

4. Yadira 2 months ago

Dear Aida,
    I like your poem. I can relate to you there has been many people trying to figure me out but they can’t. I have multiple trust issues. Don’t worry you’ll find someone who can figure you and you may be able to trust again. Even though I meant you for around 4 years you are totally mysterious I haven’t been able to might…..