I’m____ As Hell

I’m curious as hell.

Curious to know what makes us who we are.

Curious to know how we are different yet the same.

But what is curiosity to others.

Does it help people to bring them closer?

What discoveries does our curiosity bring?

Or does it pull us apart?

Just what is curiosity?

To you?

To others?

Curiosity helped us to achieve many things.

From diseases.

To challenges.

To trying new things.

It brought us a whole lot of wonders.

Just by meeting someone is a curious thing.

Just why I’m a I curious?

To learn?

To understand?

To teach?

Sounds to me that you are curious.

Curious enough to read this.

But you know what?

I’m curious as hell.

CC BY-SA 4.0 I’m ____ As Hell by Joe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Angie 7 months ago

Dear Joe,
    I was actually curious to read your poem, it flows nicely. Have you heard the saying, curiosity killed the cat? I am the cat because i wanted to know what you were trying to say, and it makes sense. I appreciate your curiosity of things and asking questions and the positives of being curious.

2. Marlon 7 months ago

Dear Joe,
    I am interested in your poem, I’m ____ As Hell, because I believe that curiosity is something that we need in our lives. I believe this because if we don’t have this part of us then we would never be able to do the things we do, we would have never discovered the things we have discovered, or we would have never adapted or be how we are. curiosity is something we need and it helps us become better and stronger.