Why I’m Caring As Hell

Because,

People’s problems are my problems.

I do not like seeing people who I care about be in pain.

I feel the need to always have to help.

Being a caring person runs in my family.

I am a caring person because I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Because of my parents I have learned how to care.

I was taught to ask others if they need help.

I was taught to not ignore the fact that someone is struggling.

I learned from my parents to not be selfish and care for others.

No matter who the person is,

I can still find a way help them.

I can still find a way to care for them.

Caring to me is….

Being there for someone in need.

Showing the person that they are not alone.

I am caring because,

I am always concerned for others.

I am caring because,

That’s just Me.

CC BY-SA 4.0 “Why I’m_As Hell” by Andrea is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Angeles 5 months ago

I love this poem!!! As I was reading it, I was like yup… that’s so Andrea. You’re such a caring person and I feel like I can identify with you as well. I love to look out for others even if I put myself last. I love to make sure that people are okay even if I don’t feel okay.

2. Whitlee 5 months ago

I love this poem a lot. It is a bit choppy, but nothing a bit of looking over wouldn’t fix. It is very descriptive, and wonderfully written. It has a good definition, and carries through without taking focus from the point. I enjoyed it and hope to see more sometime.

3. Lis 5 months ago

Such a wonderful poem Andrea. While reading this poem it really does describe the person that you are. This poem really does define the person that you are. Being caring is honestly who you are. Great characteristic that describes you.Thanks for writing this poem, looking forward to read more of your stuff.