Why I’m funny as hell

I’m funny as hell because Im loud

I’m funny as hell because i say funny jokes to people

I’m funny as hell when i say stupid stuff

I say things that no one has ever heard before.

I could be funny and make anyone happy when there down

People always crack up when i say something funny

When I’m in a car ride i make it funny

I’m always bringing energy to people to make them laugh

When i act stupid hella people laugh

There was a camp that never rained the end:)

Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?

Of course it can because a house can’t jump at all.

A stupid thing i say is can you smell what the ronda rousey is cooking

When someone is down i could tell them something funny

I would tell them bang it or a joke that would make them laugh.

Another funny joke is What is the diffrence between a snowman and snowwoman? Snowballs

I yell stuff that people would laugh about a lot.

Rolling on the floor is not really wise

…Thats why I’m funny as hell

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I’m funny as hell by Cesar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Cesario 7 months ago

Dear Cesar,
    I am amazed by your work about,¨Why I’m funny as hell¨ , because I am trash to make poems. I have so much trouble to making poems. One sentence that stood out to me is,¨ I could be funny and make anyone happy when there down¨I think it’s great that you make people smile. Their are people like you in my class and I think it’s great that they make us smile and you should keep going. ¨Can a kangaroo jump higher than a house?Of course it can because a house can’t jump at all.¨ This sentence is great. I also think you should keep doing what you do. YOur post is great. I can’t also wait what you have next because you bring positivity in the world. Also I want to be more expired from you because I am trash at making poems.

2. Mary 7 months ago

Cesar,
    I really enjoyed your poem! Even your poem exuded positive energy and humor, and I could completely see and feel that amusing quality in your writing. I loved how you added the jokes and examples of when you make people laugh. It made your poem personal and entertaining to read. Great post, I hope to see more from you!

3. Lilian 7 months ago

Dear Cesar,
    I enjoyed reading you poem. I thought it was creative and fun to read. I liked that you put a jokes in your poem. I taught your joke,” What is the difference between a snowman and snowwoman? Snowballs”. was a good joke that I hadn’t heard before. I think that putting this jokes made your poem funny and interesting to continue reading.Thank you for being thoughtful and funny when writing your poem.