Why I’m athletic as hell

I wasn’t 3 years old yet

My dad loved soccer

He played it a lot back then

He played it in his hometown

It’s passed down in my family

Damn, was he athletic as hell

I was 3 years old

Dad teaching me soccer

Damn, was I becoming athletic as hell

That’s all I would like to do

Play soccer

I’d come from school and play it in my backyard

Overall, sports is what made me today

You’ve got to be very energetic

That’s what it takes to play sports

Especially when it’s competitive

Playing club soccer was fun

It taught me to be hard physically

Not soft

I’m athletic as hell

My calves have become stronger due to soccer

Game begins

I give it my best effort

Both halves are over

We win

Damn, I’m athletic as hell

If you’re not athletic

There can be downsides

They can begin to gain weight

Be Like me, athletic as hell

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why I’m Athletic As Hell! by Oscar is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Fallou 8 months ago

Dear Oscar I really like your story but just keep doing it.

2. Kimberly 8 months ago

Dear Oscar,
    I really liked reading your Memoir because it was very interesting. A part that I liked about your Memoir is “ I’d come from school and play it in my backyard”. I really like this part because you’re explaining that you love soccer and that was your first thing you would do when you got home. A good thing is that your dad taught you how to play soccer. Because that is what inspired you to be athletic. Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your Memoir was really interesting to read.

Kimberly

3. Luis 8 months ago

Dear Oscar
    I like that you wrote about something you love to do. I also like the way you spaced your poem and the details you put into this. I also liked how you described how it felt to be in a soccer game it made me visualize that I was the one playin soccer lol. Good Job