Why am I isolated as hell

Being alone;

It’s depressing but fun

I am a different person

I am an overthinker  

I think about crazy stuff

I feel suicidal

When I am alone

I don’t feel like myself.

I can’t trust myself,

Nor i could trust anybody else

So many broken pieces

I feel empty inside myself.

I feel like an old lonely lady

People could see my struggle

but they aren’t able

to feel my pain.

Been alone isn’t the best;

But i love it

And for that reason

I am isolated as hell

1. Cristina 2 years ago

Homegirl Arely, Thank you for sharing about a topic that is hard to talk about. This shows how strong you are, and how brave you are as well. I’m hella proud of you and I love you!

2. Matsui 2 years ago

Thank you for having courage to share this poem and write about something deep inside of you. I can’t imagine what it is like to be in your world but you are beautiful person who makes many people shine. Thank you for bringing laughter and light into my life (even if you didn’t like me at first :)).

3. Lis 2 years ago

Hey arely,

Thank you for writing about something that probably wasn’t easy to write about. Thanks for expressing yourself and being real about it. Shows how much courage you have because it is hard to people to talk about stuff like this but you did it. Hope too see more of your work soon, really enjoyed reading this poem. Also explains what type of person you are.

4. Nina 2 years ago

Hey Arely,
    this is such a strong poem you have here. It shows how you can make any situation into a good one and that nothing can bring you down. I know we don’t spend that much time together but from my perspective, you don’t look lonely. You seen energized and alive with many other people. But the eyes show only what you want to see. I hope you know that there are people there for you. Trust is hard to find, but once it is there never let it go!

5. Eva 2 years ago

Beautiful poem about a challenging topic. While you resolve the poem by saying you love being alone, I hope that you know that you also have a lot of people who would support you through these big feelings. You’re STRONG! Thank you for sharing such powerful, vulnerable work.