Why am I energized as Hell?

Joanna Castillo

Sometimes i’m quiet.

But maybe not all the time.

Times flies.

You grow up.

Your brought down.

But your in charge.

Of those feelings deep inside of you.

I let the negative vibes pass by.

That vibes brings me more energy.

That good energy.

Make me want to go crazy.

Like after a little kid has a sugar rush.

That good feeling,

Of a new me

The new energy created,

The one that makes me want to jump and dance.

Wherever i’m at I carry my energy,

Of a happy person.

I am my own person and my feelings are amazing discoveries,

And that’s why I am energized as hell!

CC BY-SA 4.0 Why Am I Energized As Hell? by Joanna is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

1. Nina 8 months ago

Dear Joanna,
    I just want to let you know that this poem is beautiful. You truly do have a lot of energy and you can tell that just in the poem that you have energy. It is good that you decided not to let negative energy get to you, and to continue with your life being happy.

2. Salvador 8 months ago

Dear Joanna,

I am amazed by the energy that you have. A lot of people aren’t really energetic and are really lazy. One sentence that you wrote that stands out for me is, ¨The new energy created, The one that makes me want to jump and dance.¨I think this is because you use that energy for your benefits and to help yourself. It is always good to help yourself first and use that energy to do good things like dancing. Another sentence that I liked was, ¨Of those feelings deep inside of you. I let the negative vibes pass by.¨ I like this because you let the negative things just go and it is good because you don’t want to have bad vibes. I agree with you that time goes by really fast and you have to enjoy every single second that you have.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how energetic you are and how much more you are capable of writing.

3. Kris 8 months ago

Dear Joanna,
    I find it pretty cool how you are such a positive person. Always have a lot of energy as far as I can see. You’re right about how time flies so try your best to enjoy it while you can and don’t let bad vibes affect you.